Maxon’s QCELL Ultimate Golf Cart Gel Batteries provides a superior cycle life to their AGM counterparts. The new robust thick plate design combined with the newest alloy carbon paste technology and the German-made Envonik Sio2 GEL is designed for many cycling applications.
The positive plate’s corrosion and the negative plates’ sulfation are the leading causes of failure in any lead-acid battery. We have introduced a thicker plate and added a special advanced carbon paste to reduce the sulfation to the negative plate with this in mind.
This new carbon gel technology design was originally to have a low maintenance battery that could handle a high draw when needed as in the golf carts application, contributing to the increase in cycle life.
Maxon’s QCELL Ultimate Golf Cart Gel Batteries are Maintenance Free to offer a hands-off solution versus flooded acid golf cart batteries.
The Maxon QCELL Ultimate Golf Cart Gel Batteries are an excellent option to be used in all golf carts. There are numerous reasons and advantages for this.
- Sealed and Maintenance-Free –
- No need to top up the water
- Vibration resistant design
- No corrosion inside the battery tray frame
- Latest Carbon Gel technology
- Thick plate design with advanced PVC separators
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- High cycle life
- Green Energy, Maxon lead-acid batteries are recyclable
- Warranty backed by local Australian owned and operated business
- Designed for Golf Carts
- Off-Grid stand-alone systems
- Floor sweepers
- Brand: Maxon Batteries
- Series: QCELL Ultimate Golf Cart
- Model: MEVG- 1275
- Type: Carbon Gel
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 155Ah
- Weight: 43.5 Kgs
- Dimensions: L341 x W172 x H283 (mm)